- Every year, nearly four million cats are eaten in Asia.
- On average, cats spend 2/3 of every day sleeping. That means a nine-year-old cat has been awake for only three years of its life.
- Unlike dogs, cats do not have a sweet tooth. Scientists believe this is due to a mutation in a key taste receptor.
- When a cat chases its prey, it keeps its head level.
- The technical term for a cat’s hairball is a “bezoar.”
- A group of cats is called a “clowder.”
- Female cats tend to be right pawed, while male cats are more often left pawed. Interestingly, while 90% of humans are right handed, the remaining 10% of lefties also tend to be male.
- A cat can’t climb headfirst down a tree because every claw on a cat’s paw points the same way. To get down from a tree, a c…
I have noticed that there really aren't so many active contributors and there still is some things to do. So my question is:
Would now be a good time for adoption?
I think it is.
If there are no objections, I would like to do the adoption.
- I have too much free time
- I can do some coding
- I have a vision, how I could make this wiki better
- Background, templates, etc.
- My English isn't perfect
I will post the adoption request 21. May, if there are no objections
Of cource, if there is someone more capable than me, I will be happy to dicuss about it.
I posted it
Well, it was success.
If you are wondering about the background, I will still change it later. The old one was just too lame.Read more >
Looking for people to help edit this wiki and be devoted to this.Read more >